Transcend's hardwire power cable allows users to wire their DrivePro dashcams directly into their vehicle's fuse box. Transcend's hardwire power cable has built-in power protection circuitry to prevent damage to either your vehicle or your DrivePro dashcam in the case of a short circuit or power surge.
4-meter mini-USB / micro-USB cable for flexible routing and easy wiring
Stable power supply is provided
Output short circuit protection
Suitable for Transcend’s DrivePro dashcams
Appearance: Weight (Max.) 83 g (2.93 oz)
Cable Length: 4 m (13.12 ft)
Operating Environment: Operating Temperature -20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
Input Voltage: 10V ~ 28V
Output Voltage: 5V / 1A
Note: Professional installation recommended.
Warranty: One-year Limited Warranty
1x TRANSCEND TS-DPK2 Dashcam hardwire kit for DrivePro, Micro-B (For DP230 / DP130 / DP110)
Warranty & Return
WARRANTY & RETURN
aussie supply 101 generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Electronics products have a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts. With regards to the accessories and bonus gifts, they would be noted in our listing, including (but limited to) battery, carry bag, etc.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following be included in the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send us an email with pictures/video of the received product clearly indicating the fault. If applicable, include the manual with the required part circled and inform us of the quantity. In addition, please provide a brief explanation of the fault and what you the customer would prefer - compensation or replacement of parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and advise you whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Kindly do not return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by you the customer for return postage will not be refunded if the return is not approved and the return label has not been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- In case a customer receives a product with a missing or damaged part, kindly ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual and the quantity needed. Where applicable, ask the customer to circle the part in the manual and send us its pictures.
- Once we receive all the necessary details, we can issue the part to be dispatched at the earliest. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to two working days.
- If no spare part is available at that time, we will provide an alternative solution in-line with the Australian Consumer Law.
In case of delivery delays, kindly note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation. It can take up to two working days. If there is no update in the two working days, we will provide a resolution and inform you of a replacement or a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions in place in different states and unforeseen occurrence of natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected. Your patience in such cases would be highly appreciated.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
You will be provided with the refund as stated. If you have initiated the payment through PayPal or credit card, you will be provided with the refund through the same mode of payment. In all cases, please email us, and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or credit card.
Return to Sender (RTS):
If there are any address discrepancies with your order and the product is returned to us, a cost of RTS (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will occur for any products returned to us. Refund for RTS will be provided after item is received at our warehouse facility.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby products. It is because we have a legal and moral responsibility to the health and safety of the customers using our products, and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened, handled, or used, etc.
- The change of mind option does not apply to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- Please send an email with the pictures or video, indicating the condition of the received product and the explanation on why you would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation. In this case, the refund will not be provided.
- We prefer that returns due to a change of mind are done at the customer's arrangement.
- If you have been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS return postage and a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- If you have not been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- All items returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a change of mind return, including items returned to sender due to being unclaimed.
- Change of mind policy is not applicable for bulk purchases.
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.