Simplecom SD530 USB 3.2 Gen2 to NVMe + SATA M.2 SSD Dual Bay Docking Station with SD Express Card Reader
SD530 is an all-in-one USB 3.2 Gen2 docking station that supports both NVMe and SATA based M.2 SSD, it also has latest SD 7.1 card reader with SD Express support. USB 3.2 Gen2 interface support up to 10Gbps data transfer rate and can be easily attached to computer USB port.
SD530 is designed for fast access to NVMe M.2, SATA M.2 SSD and SD Card. With multi-LUN (logical unit number) support, it will show three separate drive letters for NVMe M.2, SATA M.2 and SD 7.1 slot, so you can access data from NVMe M.2, SATA M.2 and SD slot simultaneously, you can also copy files from one drive to another easily. SD Express slot is compliant with SD 7.1 specification, and it’s also backwards compatible with previous SD versions.
Save and tidy your desktop space, SD530 is the ideal all-in-one solution for data backup and migration from any type of M.2 SSD and SD card. It provides a simple and fast solution for data transfer from M.2 SSD or SD card.
Dual M.2 SSD bay, one NVMe M.2 slot and one SATA M.2 slot
One SD Card slot, support SDHC, SDXC, SDUC cards and SD Express
Compliant with SD 7.1 specification, backwards compatible with previous SD versions
USB 3.2 Gen2 interface support up to 10Gbps data transfer rate
Support multi-LUN (logical unit number), each slot has a separate drive letter
Access data from NVMe M.2, SATA M.2 and SD slot simultaneously
Auto sleep function, automatically sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity
Plug and play, no drivers required
LED light indicates Power and Activity status
Interface: USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
Transfer Rate: up to 10Gbps
SSD Support: SATA M.2, NVMe M.2
SSD Size Support: 2242 / 2260 / 2280 / 22110
SD Card Support: SD 7.1 SD Express, SD 3.01 UHS-I, SD, SDHC, SDXC, SDUC
Multi-LUN Support: Yes
Net Weight: 150g
Dimensions: 79 x 77 x 19mm
Operating System Support: Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.8 and above
Please plug the NVMe M.2 or SATA M.2 to corresponding slot, it won’t be recognized if you plug to the wrong slot
Please do not plug or unplug SSD or SD card when another slot is accessing by PC, it will interrupt data transfer and may corrupt the data
Do not touch the SSD during operation. Be careful of hot surface of M.2 SSD, M.2 drives temperature can reach up to 70°c during operation
The docking station will automatically go to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity
Offline clone is not supported, however it supports multi-LUN and you can use software clone (clone software is not included)
For 10Gbps data transfer rate, the USB 3.2 Gen2 or Thunderbolt 3 interface is required, USB 3.2 Gen2 is formerly known as USB 3.1 Gen2
For new M.2 SSD drive, it has to be initialized and partitioned before use
M.2 SSD and SD card shown is for illustration purposes only and not included in the box
1x SD530 Docking Station
1x USB-C to USB-C Cable 80cm
2x USB-C to USB-A Cable 80cm
1x Power Adapter (5V3A)
1x User Manual
Warranty & Return
WARRANTY & RETURN
aussie supply 101 generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Electronics products have a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts. With regards to the accessories and bonus gifts, they would be noted in our listing, including (but limited to) battery, carry bag, etc.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following be included in the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send us an email with pictures/video of the received product clearly indicating the fault. If applicable, include the manual with the required part circled and inform us of the quantity. In addition, please provide a brief explanation of the fault and what you the customer would prefer - compensation or replacement of parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and advise you whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Kindly do not return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by you the customer for return postage will not be refunded if the return is not approved and the return label has not been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- In case a customer receives a product with a missing or damaged part, kindly ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual and the quantity needed. Where applicable, ask the customer to circle the part in the manual and send us its pictures.
- Once we receive all the necessary details, we can issue the part to be dispatched at the earliest. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to two working days.
- If no spare part is available at that time, we will provide an alternative solution in-line with the Australian Consumer Law.
In case of delivery delays, kindly note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation. It can take up to two working days. If there is no update in the two working days, we will provide a resolution and inform you of a replacement or a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions in place in different states and unforeseen occurrence of natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected. Your patience in such cases would be highly appreciated.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
You will be provided with the refund as stated. If you have initiated the payment through PayPal or credit card, you will be provided with the refund through the same mode of payment. In all cases, please email us, and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or credit card.
Return to Sender (RTS):
If there are any address discrepancies with your order and the product is returned to us, a cost of RTS (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will occur for any products returned to us. Refund for RTS will be provided after item is received at our warehouse facility.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby products. It is because we have a legal and moral responsibility to the health and safety of the customers using our products, and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened, handled, or used, etc.
- The change of mind option does not apply to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- Please send an email with the pictures or video, indicating the condition of the received product and the explanation on why you would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation. In this case, the refund will not be provided.
- We prefer that returns due to a change of mind are done at the customer's arrangement.
- If you have been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS return postage and a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- If you have not been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- All items returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a change of mind return, including items returned to sender due to being unclaimed.
- Change of mind policy is not applicable for bulk purchases.
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.