Take better pictures and Full HD videos(2) with your compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards, you’ll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity and better performance to capture and store 32GB to 256GB(1) of high-quality pictures and Full HD video(2). Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 100MB/s* [64GB-256GB; 90MB/s* for 32GB] to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards(5) are water-proof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, shockproof(4), compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices, and come with a 10-year limited warranty(3). | Note: Not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. | *Up to 100MB/s*[64GB-256GB; 90MB/s* for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. | (3) See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region. | (4)Card only. See product packaging and official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, and SanDisk Ultra are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The SD, SDHC, and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. | Copyright 2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Fast for better pictures and Full HD video(2) | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- From 32GB to 256GB(1) to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2) | (1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes Actual user storage less
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) and Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2) | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Quick transfer speeds up to 100MB/s* | *Up to 100MB/s[64GB-256GB; 90MB/s for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Read Speed: up to 100 MB/s*
- Form Factor: MicroSDHC
- SD Adapter: No
- 1 x SANDISK SDSDUNR-128G SDXC Class 10 Ultra 100MB/S
Warranty & Return
WARRANTY & RETURN
aussie supply 101 generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty. Electronics products have a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Damages that occur as a result of misuse of the product by the user or during delivery will not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts. With regards to the accessories and bonus gifts, they would be noted in our listing, including (but limited to) battery, carry bag, etc.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following be included in the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send us an email with pictures/video of the received product clearly indicating the fault. If applicable, include the manual with the required part circled and inform us of the quantity. In addition, please provide a brief explanation of the fault and what you the customer would prefer - compensation or replacement of parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis and advise you whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Kindly do not return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by you the customer for return postage will not be refunded if the return is not approved and the return label has not been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- In case a customer receives a product with a missing or damaged part, kindly ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual and the quantity needed. Where applicable, ask the customer to circle the part in the manual and send us its pictures.
- Once we receive all the necessary details, we can issue the part to be dispatched at the earliest. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to two working days.
- If no spare part is available at that time, we will provide an alternative solution in-line with the Australian Consumer Law.
In case of delivery delays, kindly note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation. It can take up to two working days. If there is no update in the two working days, we will provide a resolution and inform you of a replacement or a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions in place in different states and unforeseen occurrence of natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected. Your patience in such cases would be highly appreciated.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
You will be provided with the refund as stated. If you have initiated the payment through PayPal or credit card, you will be provided with the refund through the same mode of payment. In all cases, please email us, and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or credit card.
Return to Sender (RTS):
If there are any address discrepancies with your order and the product is returned to us, a cost of RTS (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will occur for any products returned to us. Refund for RTS will be provided after item is received at our warehouse facility.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby products. It is because we have a legal and moral responsibility to the health and safety of the customers using our products, and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened, handled, or used, etc.
- The change of mind option does not apply to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- Please send an email with the pictures or video, indicating the condition of the received product and the explanation on why you would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation. In this case, the refund will not be provided.
- We prefer that returns due to a change of mind are done at the customer's arrangement.
- If you have been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS return postage and a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- If you have not been provided with the return label, we shall refund the item price and the shipping fee MINUS a restocking fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping fee.
- All items returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a change of mind return, including items returned to sender due to being unclaimed.
- Change of mind policy is not applicable for bulk purchases.
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.